Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Well, kinda' sad that I couldn't watch last sundays game between "the owner" vs. "mr. president" coz the F1 tickets that I got for FREE was too good to go to waste..heheh. But then I heard that there was a lil' bit of "action" that I missed during the starting of the game ey. Ah well, as I expected to happen.

But I'm writting here today not to comment about the silly 'small boys' fight, but about the ground that the organizers got at the school. I came to watch abit of the Lions vs. Patriots game and daaaaaaaang, awesome all the way. But the padang guys, was too small on the right field lah. But hey, who am I to complain about the venue since I'm not even participating in it.

So I hope that the organizers will come up with greater venues in the future and for the 'small boys', you're playing a gentleman's game guys, solve the matter gentlemanly will ya!

Commander Cody...