Thursday, April 05, 2007

MALB Official Forum

MALB Official Forum

STOP COMPLAINING & LET'S WORK TOGETHER!!

Since the starting day of MALB 2007, I've heard a lot of complaints towards the league organizers from certain teams that they are not doing a good job this year. Well folks, 800 bucks you paid for is waaaaaay to little to organize a league this big. They expected the organizers to supply water (okay, I agree too), food (dude, even MLB don't supply food for players!), tents at the dug-out (yeah sure, add another 500 bucks to the 800 u guys paid lah!), a proper mound (it's not the organizer's field and they have to follow the rules set by the venue owner) and a whole lot more stuff.

Well, I can see that these complaints were made because of sum "owner" of a team isn't really in good relations with the league president, so he's b*tching about all the wrong doings in the league and never looking at the positive side. Just mind you guys that this is the biggest ever baseball event in Malaysia, it's only the 2nd year and yet there are parties who already want to make bad reputations to these people who want revived Malaysian Baseball. I'm truly ashamed because MALB is still in it's 'infant' age, the organizers are trying reaaaaally hard to promote the league, yet the team that's involved with the league is the one trying to kill it. For me, all I can say is I sense jealousy. What say you?

Commander Cody...

1 comment:

Baseball Citizen of Malaysia said...

Dear Commander Cody,
I believe I should be thanking you for being emotionally involved in the ‘life of MALB’, showing great respect towards the organizers and for being highly protective over us.

But I also believe that many of us (among the organizers) would greatly appreciate if you could ‘tune down’ on your selection of sentences and help promote harmony among the baseball community in the country, and particularly within MALB. Whatever personal vendettas should be kept from this site and channel them properly. If you feel that the particular ‘team owner’ had not been channeling his dissatisfactions and grievances properly, than I’m sure at this point, you do not want to be just like him/her.

This league has gone through a series of unfortunate events right from the start of the first season, with the president working so hard just to keep it alive. So the last thing I would need now is someone (not you, because I know you actually meant no harm) doing some silly mistake that could jeopardize the entire program or demoralize the participating teams. We are all very friendly people off or on line, so come on…keep this forum active with positive and healthy stuffs like giving tips on throwing ker, catching ker, running ker, macamana nak lompat ker, mana nak beli bola ker, suggest the best toilet around the field ker, cari girlfren ker….kan seronok? Ini bukan Akademi Fantasia punya chat site beb ;)

Nevertheless, I know you meant well and I like that spirit.

InsyaAllah I will try look into the comments made by ‘both of you’ and work towards improving our beloved league.

Take care everyone and may your Sundays become more challenging from now on..

Amran